What is Mycoplasma?
This is a bacterial infection that affects the mucous membranes of the urethra, cervix, throat and anus.
How is Mycoplasma spread?
It is transmitted by vaginal, anal and oral sex.
What are the Symptoms of Mycoplasma?
It can have a combination of symptoms or you can have no symptoms.
- burning when passing urine
- watery discharge from the urinary tract
- discharge from the urinary tract
- burning sensation when passing urine
- pelvic inflammatory diseases
- bleeding after sex
How is Mycoplasma diagnosed?
A simple urine sample.
What is the treatment for Mycoplasma?
A prescription for antibiotics.